News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Nice little earner..  (Read 2555 times)

Karl

Nice little earner..
« on: 28, March, 2010 - 08:40:18 »

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
Re: Nice little earner..
« Reply #1 on: 28, March, 2010 - 20:06:32 »
It all makes sense now - lol

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 28, March, 2010 - 21:26:45 »
It all makes sense now - lol

These guys aren't all that easy to find on the internet so I guess all the TV researchers have the necessary details in a "little black book" or something similar  :-\.

I thought Adam was the only one hiring out C5's so I was surprised to see he had competition  :o.

C5alive doesn't hire out c5's anymore, instead as many of us as possible tag along for free and help out where we can  8) , which reminds me - the magazine article we did in Cambridge should be out soon  ;)

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
« Reply #3 on: 29, March, 2010 - 10:38:05 »
These guys aren't all that easy to find on the internet so I guess all the TV researchers have the necessary details in a "little black book" or something similar  :-\.

Like I said - its all come clear to me now !

At the time I could not understand why they messed me about - after all I was offering my C5 free of charge, but I guess like most businesses they can claim everything back, just wish they had been more up front.
« Last Edit: 29, March, 2010 - 10:46:00 by Umpa »

Karl

« Reply #4 on: 29, March, 2010 - 22:00:53 »
We've been quite lucky with the amount of media stuff that's come our way, and have been involved in some really good projects.

Overall we haven't done too badly so far, and who knows what else is just around the corner 8)