News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Wanted control box- GOT, pod - GOT, rear wheel centre cap -GOT & Mirrors - NEED  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Lancealot

• Battery level: 5
  • Owning C5s are a pleasure and hassle..............
Hi all, restoring C5 and want a working / fully tested control box, pod, boot lock & keys and also a rear wheel centre cap (original - not Newell hubs as advised).

Also now looking for mirrors if anyone has a set

Looks like got a working control box & pod, thanks to radiomarty,
Got a locksmith stripping down C5's original boot lock and producing a new key. fingers crossed. - I am now the owner of boot & ignition locks with two working keys. They look very similar to the original Sinclair ones except without the Sinclair stamp - can be done for other people if required.
« Last Edit: 14, December, 2010 - 21:32:03 by Lancealot »

Karl

Re: Wanted control box, pod, rear wheel hub (original).
« Reply #1 on: 06, November, 2010 - 22:21:27 »
I have a box of spare rear wheels - but they are all stripped down to the plastic with no metal fixtures or fittings at all. Some of the items might be amongst my stash of other spares. Just so I know exactly what you need, what you mean by the centre hub ? Do you mean the centre part of the hub cap ?

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: Wanted control box, pod, rear wheel hub (original).
« Reply #2 on: 07, November, 2010 - 09:15:34 »
Welcome to the forum Lancealot, good luck with the restoration of your C5, please post some pictures of your progress for us all too see, I'm sure you will soon be back on the road.

Retro Andy.

Offline plumber

• Battery level: 1
hi there i have a control box if you are still looking to buy one?

the plumber

Offline Lancealot

• Battery level: 5
  • Owning C5s are a pleasure and hassle..............
Hi all, thanks for the offers , got most items but still looking for some mirrors (2nd hand good ones or new)

thanks

Lance
« Last Edit: 17, December, 2010 - 19:31:32 by Lancealot »