News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Fitting a front disk brake ...  (Read 10272 times)

Offline quasimodo

• Battery level: 0
Re: Fitting a front disk brake ...
« Reply #30 on: 07, January, 2011 - 14:31:52 »
Hi Frankev, I read your reply and replied also (on my own blog) :-)

Thanx again. I also don't expect getting into trouble too much, but I am planning to make it faster, being able to run a few more miles and getting it road-lega. So I'm especially interested in how te get the faster version streetlegal.

Already had some contact with the RDW in the Netherlands, but no news yet.

Did receive my frame from powdercoating today and it looks great!! This weekend I will build-up the new motor to see if it all fits the way it should. . . . .  :-) Will post pictures later!!

Offline frankev

• One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #31 on: 07, January, 2011 - 14:56:44 »
Je hebt gereageerd op je Blog?
Ik weet niet hoe je dat kan zien of welke link je dan moet volgen.
Met de RDW krijg je een hoop gedoe. Helm op, verzekering etc. suc6.

You Responded on your Blog?
I am afraid I can't see that, or I just don't know how to get there, what link to follow.
With the RDW you get a lot of trouble to get it road legal. Helmet on, Insurance plate etc. success!

For the british readers, I thought I'll give you a free course in Dutch at the same time.
So you can tell your wife that you can learn things on the forum as well if she is nagging
" >:( are you on this forum again? Don't you have better things to do with your time! etc."
 ;) :D ;D

Frank

Offline quasimodo

« Reply #32 on: 08, January, 2011 - 10:27:14 »
In my blog I will post new information when available. Under the post, everybody has the possibility to place a reaction and also read all other reaction.

Seen my new pictures?

greetz !