News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Wanted sinclair c5  (Read 4910 times)

Henrik Ga

Wanted sinclair c5
« on: 04, January, 2011 - 22:02:00 »
Hi all

i'am interested in buying a sinclair c5, and have it delivered in dk, maybe a cargo company, can ship it at my expense.  ;D

marra

Re: Wanted sinclair c5
« Reply #1 on: 05, January, 2011 - 11:42:02 »
We have shipped to Australia , New zealand, Poland and Germany. This is the international crate. PM me for further details and I will put you to craig who has a subsidery of Masons. ( his wife part owns actually ) Can supply a C5 also.
These 2 are for Italy and France for February.

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #2 on: 05, January, 2011 - 13:59:09 »
Hej Henrik, velkommen til forummet, måske er det værd for dig at tage et kig på denne side at se. Nederlandene er i sidste ende kun omkring 6 timers kørsel.
http://kopen.marktplaats.nl/search.php?stop_force_description_search=1&from_searchbox_advanced=1&q=sinclair+c5&g=0&qsf=0&postcode=7206CJ&distance=&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=Zoek
Og man kan nemt C5 på en tagbagagebærer af en bil.

But to stay in the original forum lingo, welcome, hope you find what your looking for.

Heydo, greetz

Frank

marra

« Reply #3 on: 05, January, 2011 - 14:19:15 »
I take it that is the local auto trader or other mag. Just spoken to C and he told me the cost to get the crate to Colding ( prob spelt wrong but sounded like this ). those prices beat buying and importing . :)

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
« Reply #4 on: 16, January, 2011 - 23:37:18 »
Hey Henrik,

I heard you had contact with a dutch seller of his C5 already.
Hope it works out for you. If not, we have a auction at the international C5 meeting in july 2011 in Zutphen the Netherlands. There is at least one complete and running C5 on the auction there. Bidding starts at Dk1340,- for that one. Trying to get more C5's for the auction. Kolding is 7 hours drive from Zutphen
For all of you that don't know the Danish Krown and are reading this, the bidding starts for this C5 at GBP 151,- or €180,-

As you can see, it is in good shape and has a pod in the meantime with digital voltmeter so you know it before your battery is going dead. It is without Controlbox. And I did a lot of work cleaning the body and completing the original stickers on the wheels.
And drives great. More about this C5 is in this you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFELIJQLcI
Here you can see the digital volt meter in action as well.

heydo Henrik

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #5 on: 17, January, 2011 - 12:30:25 »
Hi how much to ship a C5 to the USA ......

marra

« Reply #6 on: 17, January, 2011 - 13:14:20 »
Hi how much to ship a C5 to the USA ......

Which part, Its slightly bigger than UK ? PM me and I will give you contact details or discuss at work. But to New York main cities and surround is £615 sea, 6-8 weeks.

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #7 on: 19, January, 2011 - 17:49:55 »
Ok thanks ...Chas