News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: C5 and Health  (Read 2246 times)

joggaeco

C5 and Health
« on: 21, October, 2011 - 00:07:45 »
Hi! All,

Just reposting this link of the media coverage.  I defintly think, regular use of the cosy C5, give the long term health benefits, as regards overhall muscle tone and management of Type 2 Diabetis.

The fun nature of the ride takes the burden of pounding the treadmill or wobbling on a bike, so I take a picnic regularly and set out.

Late evenings, when the air is cool and there is no traffic.  Hot chocolate and biscuits, with foxes and other animals hovering around...nice!

I work out a short country route, or just to go into a a shopping area, centres, so I'm not too far away to get back home.

I would recommend any getting on, to try the same, and also do yoga, stretching, to keep your self active and going on forever, being healthy!

Kids love this trike, and you can see they see the fun element, so keep that fun elemnt in you exercise and live...and you will be happy! :) check out the link here of me in my C5!
http://lnk.ms/WDRy1
« Last Edit: 21, October, 2011 - 03:03:29 by joggaeco »

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
Re: C5 and Health
« Reply #1 on: 22, October, 2011 - 21:48:17 »
good work  :D

joggaeco

Tools for the job
« Reply #2 on: 25, October, 2011 - 03:53:59 »
Seeing the crank being removed on the photps here, I had a go at mine, usin the ball joint spliter! It cam off easlily eough, lucky, but not so with the bike I was working, buckled the crank.

I reflected on the photo, and wondered what that shiny extra bits were...YES, THAT WAS A CRANK EXTRACTOR TOOL!

Never seen it, never heard of it, and on ebay for less that a fiver!

I have also learned what those threads were for inside the crank arm!

So on always on a learning curve...
« Last Edit: 25, October, 2011 - 03:56:52 by joggaeco »

joggaeco

Re: Coming along nicely...again
« Reply #3 on: 25, October, 2011 - 20:36:43 »
Given the confidence to take the body off, and look after the chaisis.

It's been welded, and has supeficial rust.

I like the improvisations. :)

Would alternatice cooling be a dish cloth wrapped around the motor, secured by chicken wire, and having water dripped over via a tube  from an upside water bottle? ???