News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Brown or white fingers gear box case wanted. Also X4 C5's for sale in Devon  (Read 1844 times)

jeffytrips

Hi,
Does anybody have either a white or brown gear box case they want to sell? I also have X4 working C5's for sale in Devon if anybody is interested.
Jeff

Offline kamilb1998

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 7
    • Project XJ40

jeffytrips

I have had a word with the chap selling it & he wants £45 for the gear box. Does this seem like a reasonable price? I dont actually need the whole gearbox just the plastic case that holds the the gear box in place. However maybe its not not possible to get hold of this part so ill have to buy the whole gearbox.
Jeff

Offline kamilb1998

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 7
    • Project XJ40
I have had a word with the chap selling it & he wants £45 for the gear box. Does this seem like a reasonable price? I dont actually need the whole gearbox just the plastic case that holds the the gear box in place. However maybe its not not possible to get hold of this part so ill have to buy the whole gearbox.
Jeff

That seems about the going rate for a gearbox.

Karl

Jeff

I have a brown gearbox casing available, I've emailed you a piccie and some details.