News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: new member and owner  (Read 6469 times)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: new member and owner
« Reply #15 on: 17, November, 2012 - 09:36:44 »
Hello and welcome to the C5 Alive forum, I also am a very keen Lotus fan, loved the Espirit for over thirty years since watching James bond when I was a young boy and still like the new Lotus models.

Retro Andy.

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #16 on: 17, November, 2012 - 19:31:41 »
Hi you are right I also love the models In the Bond films

Offline kamilb1998

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 7
    • Project XJ40
« Reply #17 on: 17, November, 2012 - 21:59:18 »
On the subject of Lotus, I got a ride in a S2 Europa earlier today at the NEC Classic Motor Show. Just a shame I wasn't looking at the camera when the picture was taken  :-[

Offline lotus 30

• Battery level: 1
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
« Reply #18 on: 27, December, 2012 - 11:58:17 »
Not quite C5 but you all have an interest in lotus I have one S3 Esprit in  the paint shop and i was on flea bay looking for parts and came across a S3 turbo esprit for a buy now £3500 monkey saw and monkey bought Then i had to go to anglesey to collect it a 10hour tow to get it home.
I am flat out at the moment restoring a 1960 albatross speed boat. With a coventry climax engine trying to prep the hull for paint it has well over a thousand rivets in the aircraft spec aluminium holding it together very time consuming. So the C5 will have to wait until it is to cold to paint the boat. as i have a smaller w/shop cheaper to heat to do the C5 A nice friendly forum this i look forward to meet some of you at may be the hoover factory as i am based in wales. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU  C5 YOU ALL LATER 8) 8)

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN THE ALBATROSS GOOGLE ALBATROSS MARINE AND LOOK AT HIS SITE SORRY NO GOOD AT PUTING IN  WEB LINKS MY BOAT IS A MK1 CONTINENTAL