News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Want to help with a documentary ?  (Read 3087 times)

Karl

Want to help with a documentary ?
« on: 18, March, 2013 - 13:43:56 »
This request has arrived in my email, I've merged the two messages ;

Hi Karl,

I'm making a documentary about electric cars and low carbon vehicles and wondered if you or any of your members would be interested in featuring in it. I want to look at the history and heritage of it and as the Sinclair C5 is an iconic part of the development of electric vehicles.

Hopefully this is of interest to you.

Many thanks,

Becca Chaplin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm based in Hampshire but I'm happy to travel to get some footage. If it's not possible to sort something out, the 14th April can still work for me, my actual deadline is the 1st May, I'm just trying to get filming out of the way asap so there is a reasonable amount of time to edit.

If you could get an ad out on the forum though that would be fantastic, I can work around pretty much any time and date, there are only a few weekends coming up that I can negotiate my way out of!

Many thanks,

Becca Chaplin

It was my suggestion that the Crawley run would be ideal for this, which is still a possibility, but if there are any other offers of help let me know and I'll forward them on.

Karl 

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Re: Want to help with a documentary ?
« Reply #1 on: 18, March, 2013 - 20:42:14 »
This sounds perfect. We live on the Hants border, any date not a problem so please pass my details along :-)

Karl

Re: Want to help with a documentary ?
« Reply #2 on: 19, March, 2013 - 18:12:16 »
thanks for the offer of helping out

I've emailed Becca and copied you into the reply.