News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Hello sales of C5  (Read 2524 times)

Offline akiraC5

• Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Hello sales of C5
« on: 09, October, 2013 - 00:17:27 »
Hello my name is matsuri from japan

sorry if my bad english :-\

I received from my higher father a sinclair c5 electric machine that he took import in 1987 from england, UK with many accessories in boxes. He took import of about 5 sinclair machines but sold most in japan and only had 2 left recently. With the machine is some idicator in boxes and some other items includes many display panels, i think pods, 11 in box.

he would ride the c5 machine for his work in osaka, japan. i think there are not many of these machines in japan!

the reason im in the room is to sell the C5 and understand this is a good forum for c5 sales! I can ship the c5 using my uncle shipping company for cheap prices. I have for sale 2 sinclair c5 electric machines, 1 box of indicator boxes, 2 boxes of mirrors, 1 flag poles, 1 boxes of I think are toy sirens for c5, 1 rubber seat and a big pad seat, some cover on the side and also cover on the top.

i can sell all items for 50.000 yen or can send seperate items. please send me message if you like the offer?

I will be going now to the house and will check the messages soon!

Matsuri

Offline pso-buzz

• Battery level: 4
Re: Hello sales of C5
« Reply #1 on: 09, October, 2013 - 02:18:36 »
I am sure this is too good to be true but if its not count me in.  I am interest in it all.

How can we contact you?

Simon
« Last Edit: 09, October, 2013 - 09:45:25 by pso-buzz »

Offline rekooh99

• Battery level: 2
  • Feel the rhythm feel the rhyme its bobsleigh time
« Reply #2 on: 09, October, 2013 - 07:49:21 »
Hi what price would you charge for the big pad seat as I might be interested in buying it.

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #3 on: 09, October, 2013 - 08:31:38 »
Hi there any chance of some photos as I would be interested in all the items that you have for sale ...Bye Chas

Offline akiraC5

• Battery level: 0
« Reply #4 on: 10, October, 2013 - 01:06:25 »
thanks for the replys ::)

how do i put the pictures in the forum :-\ i have entered my email so if you want to message me i can send pictures.  i will have pictures in the day!