News:

C5 Alive attending the following event
Easter Sunday 20th April 2014 - Sandwich Gears of Change Motor Show - Kent
http://classicmusicandmotors.co.uk/flv_portfolio/motor-shows/

Author Topic: Just saying hi.  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Waran2005

• Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Just saying hi.
« on: 11, March, 2014 - 11:26:33 »
Hello

I was a member of the forum several years ago but for some reason I'm couldn't log into my old account. I imagine it was as a result of me not being active for so long that it was closed. I used to own a C5 and will be looking to purchase another some day soon, but space for it was always the issue.

I know it's not relevant but I currently own a Zike, I have various issues with it but the biggest is the motor board is faulty - I have parts on order and plan to repair this as none of the components are hugely expensive and so it's worth a try. Does anybody else have a faulty board that I can have or buy. I'm interested in trying to catalogue the changes to the board over it's production run and possibly produce a circuit diagram with possible reference votages etc to aid repair and to carry out modifications.

I think it's surprising how much it changed, mine is an early one with a serial number of 175. I believe that on the last of them they disabled the power selection switch / option. Maybe C5 Martin can confirm?

Any help would be appreciated, it's good to be back and I'd like to thank everyone for their help when I rebuilt my C5 several years ago.

Thanks.