News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Just an idea  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Just an idea
« on: 14, November, 2009 - 07:37:25 »
After looking at the C5 bucket list, I got thinking about a couple of possible events we could do, the first would be a Norwich run which would involve stopping at the Lotus showroom etc for some pictures. I dont know Norwich that well, but I'm sure if someone lives closer to the centre, a route could be planned ?
The second idea would be a Christmas or a snow run, I know we could'nt meet up on Christmas day, but I'm thinking of working off my turkey and lager belly with a quick run around the block, and post some pictures of me in my cracker paper hat. If its possible toget the timing right a meeting in the snow would be really good fun aswell.

Wat do you all think ?

Retro Andy .   

c you jimmy 5

Re: Just an idea
« Reply #1 on: 14, November, 2009 - 09:02:12 »
Having, until very recently, lived in Norwich i can say that the city centre is a possibilty but there are a few steep hills there and these would be a struggle to get up. Also the one way system is a pig, mind you we could meet up near and run a route through an area near the Market. Lotus showroom ??? I have to say that i haven't noticed one, Norfolk Motor Group had it on Sprowston Road but that closed a couple plus years ago. leave it with me, i'll see what i can sort out. 

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
« Reply #2 on: 14, November, 2009 - 10:40:15 »
I must add, it has been a few years since I've been past the showroom, I did'nt know it has closed, but you've got the idea what I have in mind.

Retro Andy.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
« Reply #3 on: 14, November, 2009 - 11:02:53 »
I found this :- How about taking part in a C5 track day :D or a factory tour, I think Stratton Motor Company is the one I was thinking about .

http://www.grouplotus.com/lang/europe/uk

Retro Andy.