News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: Wanted C5 shell, hub caps etc  (Read 2847 times)

jonathan.ladd

Wanted C5 shell, hub caps etc
« on: 05, February, 2010 - 07:58:12 »
Hi all, Jon here aka hank, I own the bright yellow C5 pictured at the top of the page.

With great regret I have to sell my C5. We have bought a house and wont have the space to keep it. I will also need the money :)

I want to restore the bright yellow one to grey. So I need a shell and hub caps. If anyone has any of these as cheap as possible I would be very grateful. 

My C5 has the 24v conversion kit added to it if anyone is interested in purchasing one! :)

Cheers all.

Karl

Re: Wanted C5 shell, hub caps etc
« Reply #1 on: 05, February, 2010 - 09:35:07 »
I've sent you a text mate  ;)

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
« Reply #2 on: 11, February, 2010 - 16:28:34 »
Hi All,

just to let you all know i have now bought this machine

Karl beware  - on the next meet your locked boot butt is now mine lol

regs
alan

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 11, February, 2010 - 17:26:22 »
I dont think so matie  :P...not once Voodoo has the metal gearbox fitted and the 24v kit maxxed out  ;D

If you tried to keep up you'd need a boot full of replacement plastic gearboxes..

Congrats on the new purchase though mate - I'd hate to have seen it broken up.

Did you buy the complete machine - or minus the bodyshell ??

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
« Reply #4 on: 12, February, 2010 - 12:27:53 »
this is fighting talk Karl   ;D

i've bought it complete but won't pick it up for a few weeks yet, so when you see blood trickleing down your monitor screen, you will know my beloved behemoth (thats also its name by the way ;)) has also found out i've bought it  :o

i do know of the early conversion problems with the gearbox on those earlier kits, so i won't be 'booting it'.

this one and voodoo has shown used occasionally with care then it will be ok for a fair while, not intendion to ride it like a dispatch biker. possibly i'll to use it for days like brooklands or shows etc, grandkids can also join in, have a go sharing in the C5 bug obviously using the 1st one i bought.

with 24 volts i can also catch the little monkeys if they do drive a bit silly.

it has some minor damage to front plastics, so i'm thinking of making a snout out of perhaps chequer plate - then i'm off down to Wickford town center to meet out some retribution to the few maniac disabled trolley drivers we have  ;D

some of their attitude towards pedestrians around here is worse than what eco pushbike riders verbals given to cars.

regs
Alan

Karl

« Reply #5 on: 12, February, 2010 - 14:00:02 »
Glad it has been kept within the c5alive "family"  8)