News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: BigglesBear Newbee  (Read 3472 times)

BigglesBear

BigglesBear Newbee
« on: 20, January, 2012 - 21:02:51 »
Hello From BigglesBear  I Am from up North north of England (Cumbria) Im new to  the sinclair C5  World and know nothing  about them wanted one for years  so hoping to get loads of info so i can make the right purchase and advised on the things to look out .I  like most things with 3 wheels. Anyways thanks  for reading my little intro and hope to get to know you all .. :)

All the Best Ron

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: BigglesBear Newbee
« Reply #1 on: 21, January, 2012 - 12:09:46 »
Welcome you will find out all you need to know about c5ownership here.We sre a friendly bunch so if you are unsure just ask

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
« Reply #2 on: 21, January, 2012 - 12:42:24 »
Hi Ron! Welcome to the forum - I'm sure these guys will help you find the best one out there :)

BigglesBear

« Reply #3 on: 21, January, 2012 - 15:19:48 »
Welcome you will find out all you need to know about c5ownership here.We sre a friendly bunch so if you are unsure just ask

Thanks radiomarty for the  warm welcome to the forum and yeh   hope i can ask questions with out appearing   too thick, yep im freindly too  . :)

BigglesBear

« Reply #4 on: 21, January, 2012 - 15:22:55 »
Hi Ron! Welcome to the forum - I'm sure these guys will help you find the best one out there :)

Hi thedesigntailor thanks for welcome to the forum whow and i tell you iwill need advice as i havn't got a clue about them. Please help ,Lol..

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #5 on: 22, January, 2012 - 10:14:56 »
Welcome to the forum, nice to see a few new members at the start of another great C5 fun filled year.

Retro Andy.

BigglesBear

« Reply #6 on: 22, January, 2012 - 11:15:49 »
Welcome to the forum, nice to see a few new members at the start of another great C5 fun filled year.

Retro Andy.

Thanks retro andy for the warm welcome  p.s im totally new to the C5 world so i  have a lot to learn. ;D

Cheers Ron

Karl

« Reply #7 on: 22, January, 2012 - 12:21:22 »
Welcome to c5alive , hope to see you at one of our meetings or events  :)

BigglesBear

« Reply #8 on: 24, January, 2012 - 19:48:45 »

Is there a list of events and meetings , rallies  etc.. :)

BigglesBear

« Reply #9 on: 24, January, 2012 - 19:59:15 »

Is there a list of events and meetings , rallies  etc.. :)

Yes you have found it.....

Offline Lancealot

• Battery level: 5
  • Owning C5s are a pleasure and hassle..............
« Reply #10 on: 25, January, 2012 - 20:11:52 »
Hi Bigglesbear (Ron),

Welcome to the forum we are here to help. There are quite a few of us that live up North and they are spread about abit so there is always someone to help - Manchester, Leeds, Blackpool, Merseyside, Chester, Hull, etc. I hope you get a C5 soon there are quite a few in different states on ebay, etc. I myself now have 3 of which came from various places and needed different things doing to them - They are 27 years old.......
Happy searching.................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lance (Lancealot)

BigglesBear

« Reply #11 on: 25, January, 2012 - 21:35:20 »
Hi Bigglesbear (Ron),

Welcome to the forum we are here to help. There are quite a few of us that live up North and they are spread about abit so there is always someone to help - Manchester, Leeds, Blackpool, Merseyside, Chester, Hull, etc. I hope you get a C5 soon there are quite a few in different states on ebay, etc. I myself now have 3 of which came from various places and needed different things doing to them - They are 27 years old.......
Happy searching.................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lance (Lancealot)
Thanks Lancealot (Lance) For the  warm welcome to the  C5Alive Forum, Up north  yeh i am  but i do travel with my other interest . attending rallies etc so lets hope i get gaps in my diary so i can pop along to any C5 Rallies  . 27 years old hard to beleive time do's past by so quickly ..

Thanks Ron