News:

Meeting the Gadget Show team
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Author Topic: Brooklands Museum and M-Benz World Test Track - Sun 20th September '09  (Read 57704 times)

Offline minidaz

• Battery level: 6
Have marked this one down on the calender  ;D

If i get round to it, you might even see your old bodyshell Karl, although it looks a bit different now  :)

I'll have to check out cycle helmets, as having a blast on a skid pan sounds like loads of fun  :D ;D :D

Daz

Karl

Have marked this one down on the calender  ;D

If i get round to it, you might even see your old bodyshell Karl, although it looks a bit different now  :)

I'll have to check out cycle helmets, as having a blast on a skid pan sounds like loads of fun  :D ;D :D

Daz

..I had loads of fun on the skid pan last year,  although I did trash a rear wheel  :o

This really is a "premier" event and definitely one to go for . Where else will you get to see cycle racing ,both ancient and modern, plus Raleigh chopper racing, postmen racing and our own Sinclair's on the track and access to the skid pan.

Plus there is still the Brooklands site to explore,  something to keep the family entertained while you enjoy yourself.

And ,like all our events, it is free entry.

I don't know of any other owners clubs or forum (Sinclair or otherwise) that manages this.

So if you only get chance to go to one Sinclair C5 / C5alive event this year then this should be the one !

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
As you know Karl i dont get to many meetings, about three a year, but i went to Brooklands last year and agree it is one not to be missed, it was a great day and i really enjoyed looking round the museum. I will be coming along to this one and as its only about five weeks away, its not far off, see you then and looking forward to seeing some new members, should be a another good one  :)

Retro Andy   

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Hi Karl - is Adam attending ?

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
I know when i spoke to Adam a few weeks ago, he did say that he would not be able to attend this meetings, a real shame as i'm sure a he would have brought along some bargins.

Retro Andy

c515mph

Karl,can you bring a set of C5 front decals to Brooklands.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
The latest front decals from Karl are a much better colour finish and look great.

Retro Andy

Karl

Ray - I've made a note to bring some decals along  ;), as Andy said - they are a closer colour match than the last ones and I think the quality has improved as well.

C5martin has said he will be coming to this event, but unfortunately it is unlikely Adam will be able to attend .

Nearer the time I will need to ask for names of those wanting to go to make sure I get the correct number of tickets.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
I will be attending for sure, so count me in Karl. Many thanks.

Retro Andy

Karl

Hi Karl - is Adam attending ?

I've contacted Adam today and there is now the possibility of him attending , so fingers crossed he can make it  ;)

He will let me know for sure in a few weeks time  :)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
Great news, i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Retro Andy

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
Kid in a toyshop time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
I'm comming too :)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
Kid in a toyshop time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you mean "kids" in a toy shop, nothing wrong in that  ;D

Retro Andy

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
Yes indeed Andy - ps look forward to meeting you mate.