News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: A lil Help from my friends ?  (Read 2382 times)

Maverick

A lil Help from my friends ?
« on: 23, June, 2010 - 19:52:39 »
Hey guys what i really need is some information , the story is i have a c5 in my garage in black with red wheels and batman graphics(i think ) it is a bit tatty and scratched and its not a 100% complete i guess around 80-90% there .And well its time to part with it  as one of my few fathers things , I'm in the need to know well whats it really gunna be worth if i wish to sell it ?

Id like it to go to a real collector at the end of the day and be what it was once upon a time . I will hopefully have some pictures up by the weekend and well hopefully u guys can let me know what you think .

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: A lil Help from my friends ?
« Reply #1 on: 23, June, 2010 - 20:58:33 »
Hi Maverick - I am guessing your the guy I spoke to at the Dunstable show - welcome to the forum - we currently own the James Bond C5 which was at the show and may be interested in adding a Batman version ! - I am in Luton quite often so can pop round and see it if you like - drop me an e-mail (click on my forum name and it will give you it) - regards Radiomarty

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 24, June, 2010 - 08:37:55 »
mate - a batman c5 appearing at any of the events or meetings would look wicked  ;D

I reckon you should keep it , restore it and bring it along to a c5alive run, if not -  sell it to Marty  so he can  8) 

Seriously, I can't wait to see the pictures.....might be the start of a new trend - superhero themed c5's  :D

The possibilities are huge...Superman, Spiderman, The Hulk - the list goes on !

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #3 on: 24, June, 2010 - 15:47:35 »
Oh yes - superhero corner !!

Do you think Chas would dress up as Supergran  :
« Last Edit: 24, June, 2010 - 16:24:49 by radiomarty »

Maverick

« Reply #4 on: 28, June, 2010 - 20:11:52 »
yes i am the guy from dunstable , i took your advice and came on here and yeh sure will drop you an e-mail , ans adly boo boo i would keep it and restore it but sadly due to no job at the mo don't have the time or finances ,shame really and im sure it would look wicked

Offline MikeDX

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #5 on: 29, June, 2010 - 10:54:11 »
I'd be interested in this and am only in Bedford so collecting would be fairly easy! Shame you aren't going to keep it though!