C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2008

C5alive exhibiting at Brooklands Museum - 28 Sep '08

(1/16) > >>

Karl:
If anyone wants to attend and show off their C5, we are attending Brooklands Museum on 28th September 2008 and taking part in a Vintage Cycle display  8).

The museum agree that Sinclair C5's would provide an interesting contrast to the usual exhibits  :)

http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/events.cfm?SelectedMonth=9&SelectedYear=2008#cal

Although it is scheduled for September, I thought giving people as much notice as possible would allow for  planning !

More specific details to follow later.

jomac:
This sounds an interesting day out, can you tell us more on your hopes?

Karl:
World domination and cornering the market on all things C5  ;D

In all seriousness, it will build on the publicity generated by the Welsh Autofest and the various meetings etc. 8)

jomac:
well what with some of the exciting rebuilds with a difference, if we could manage to get the projects there, that would add a talking point as well.. ;D

Karl:
Somewhere as exciting as Brooklands will always attract all sorts of technically minded enthusiasts from many walks of life.

When I go along to tidy up the C5 they have on display there , I always have visitors asking me questions about all things "C5"  8)

Hopefully with a larger C5 display in September , we should create some interest along the lines of the Welsh Autofest . If only a couple of those own a C5 languishing in a shed or garage somewhere, then there is always the chance they could be inspired to get it running again and join us on the various meetings. ;)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version