C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > MGF

MG and C5 Owners

(1/3) > >>

pso-buzz:
Hello there

I have noticed on here and on YouTube that there might be a few MG owners on this site.  I see that you have attended MG events before and wondered if anyone has any plans to go to the MG Car Club event at Siverstone this year called MG Live.

I have been going for the last 15 years and it would be great if a few C5's attended.  I am sure they would get a lot of attention.

It's going to be in June sometime but as yet there isn't a set date, just a provisional one for 14,15,16 June.

Anyone interested?

Simon

radiomarty:
Hi bud - I have a MGF , Karl has a TF , his daughter has a MGF and electric dave has a TF - We were invited to an MG event a few years ago with the C5'S before any of us owned MG'S - Think we all got the MG bug back then - I am hoping to attend MGLive so maybe we can all meet up on the same day ? Marty

pso-buzz:

--- Quote from: radiomarty on  20, January, 2013  - 18:06:11 ---Hi bud - I have a MGF , Karl has a TF , his daughter has a MGF and electric dave has a TF - We were invited to an MG event a few years ago with the C5'S before any of us owned MG'S - Think we all got the MG bug back then - I am hoping to attend MGLive so maybe we can all meet up on the same day ? Marty

--- End quote ---

Hi Marty

Brilliant.  I am trying to find a way of going in my MG and taking the C5 and all the camping gear as I will be going for the whole weekend.

Will you be taking any C5's?

Love to meet up for a spin in the C5's or for a beer over the weekend.

Cheers

Simon

radiomarty:
Will know nearer the time bud  if we can bring a C5 or just the MG - look forward to the beer !

pso-buzz:
That is a really nice MGF, VVC too.

I am hoping I will be in this:

This was at Silverstone a couple of years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version