C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > MGF

The wife's got one too !

(1/2) > >>

radiomarty:
A few snaps of the wife's matching toy so we can now go out as a family in his and hers :

Started life as a £400 e-bay bargain - Came with full service history and 12 months MOT !- Have so far added a new soft top - black alloys - roll hoops - exhaust finishers and a new wheel  bearing. Coming along to the wife's approval  ;)

danny7147:
Tell me something. I watched a great docufilm on Netflix last week called 'Revenge of the electric car'. Really quite incredible because it shows you the lengths car companies are going to to go green. Well there was a backstreet mechanic guy who had converted a Porsche, a Triumph Spitfire and a few others to be electric powered, and they have impressive range and speed. With your electrical wizardry why not contest an MGF? Sure, time, money etc, but you're a genius!

radiomarty:
After seeing an electric VW beetle at Santa Pod beating all rivals I must admit I may have a chat with electric dave about that idea  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPrWXflBog

kamilb1998:
Bargain at £400!

Regarding trying the electrical wizardry, I'm certain I recall reading an article somewhere about an MGF converted to electric, perhaps that would make a good project and be a good excuse to purchase another one Marty?  ;)

Retro Andy:
Does look nice and clean, and at £400 its what a Sinclair costs :)

Retro Andy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version