C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > For Sale - Complete C5s

Selling my C5s

(1/3) > >>

danny7147:
Lovely pair, open to sensible offers.

First has all accessories including indicators, mirrors, horn, seat cushion, booster and blue side panels. Needs new front wheel bearings before riding but in overall good condition... No main components missing, slight chip off of rear light corner. Looking for offers over £400. Oh, needs new boot lock, white boot model.

Second is basic model, works well, has seat cushion but no other accessories. Again slight chip off of rear light. Looking for offers over £250 on that one.

Pm if interested!

Luke S:
Why are you selling them  ??? :o

danny7147:
A few reasons really... I've got a new job starting in a couple of weeks time and raising some cash to cover us in the meantime, but also doing a full time degree course now and really haven't got any time left to deal with them. I'm looking at selling one rather than both, but I'm just seeing what offers they generate at the moment. Needless to say I'll probably end up buying another one in a few months time, but right now they're just taking up space lol!

C5 Josh Langstaff:
neither of you two know of a decent c5 for sale under £100 do you

c5mick:
Hi Josh
At the present time I don't think you will get an ok one under £100 unless you drop really lucky. On the open market they are fetching more than that for a wreck. Good luck for you search, and keep asking because that's your only chance I suspect.
Mick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version