C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > C5 Chatroom

C5 Wanted for restoration

(1/8) > >>

waran2005:
Hello
     I am a new member of the forum and I am looking for a C5 to restore. I don't expect it for nothing and will pay a fair price for one as long as it is basically complete. Is there anyone on the forum selling one, or is it going to have to be ebay.
     I am not out to make a quick buck, I am genuinely interested and allways have been. I did own one quite a few years ago and now financially I am in a better situation I want one again that I can work on as a project.

Thanks.

Retro Andy:
I think a lot of us have purchased are c5's from e-bay, you dont seem to get alot for money when you buy one for restortation, but its all the fun getting it working again, take a look at mine (Andy's project) it looked a right sorry old state, but the frame was alright and the main bits were all their. I paid £130.00 of ebay and spent about £200.00 restoring it, but it was great fun.

Retro Andy

waran2005:
 ;D Hello
         I have bought a C5 now from ebay but it does look a mess, I don't know if any one had seen it while the listing was active but I eventually purchased it for 117 pounds. When I collect it I will post some photos.
        I think its complete, well has the front wheel cover and I think both hub caps, but does need lots of work. Retro Andy, your C5 looks great, hope I can get mine some where near as good as yours mate. Any advice?
       The one I had years ago was a two battery version, it looked like a factory fitted set up, didn't realize they were that rare, any idea how many were made?
       Can,t wait to collect mine, I will keep you all posted.

Waran.

Karl:
Congratulations mate 8)

..at that price you can't go wrong  ;)

MikeDX:
I was watching that one. We really should make an effort club together as buyers to not out-bid eachother! Although my bids didnt reach anywhere near £117!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version