News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: BEHEMOTHE has landed  (Read 2352 times)

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
BEHEMOTHE has landed
« on: 07, March, 2010 - 16:26:00 »
Hi All,
thought i'd let you know i'm now the proud owner of my second C5 - it's the bright yellow one in the forums header picture, it's so blinking bright yellow for H&S reasons - i had to wait for darkness to fall before bringing it home on top of the wife's car :D.

on 1st viewing it just needs a bit of TLC, time and some understanding loving which it will get in spades from me, it's not that far off the mark.

i wanted to say many deep thanks to Jon (the previous owner and really nice guy) for removing all the decals, and delivering to my sons home in Thame.

it has the original 24 volt C5alive conversion fitted by Mark, i know of the drawbacks regarding the gearbox etc, it will a good platform for further developments and experiments as time allows me. having providence making it a classic in its own right, and not falling into the jaws of dismantlement for spares.

regs
Alan

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: BEHEMOTHE has landed
« Reply #1 on: 07, March, 2010 - 18:14:39 »
Great news Alan - perfect for the pending new gearbox - it's great to hear it wasn't stripped for spares.

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
Re: BEHEMOTHE has landed
« Reply #2 on: 08, March, 2010 - 10:11:05 »
agreed about the metal gearbox - i've just got to prize one from Karls very firm grasp.

i've heard scurrilous and totally untrue rumors, when not a shows the demo gearbox unit is housed in a 'disco' illuminated fish tank located in the bedroom  :o.

;D ;D ;D

regs
alan
(just joshing Karl - but bet that's rushed me to be last on the list  ::) )