News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Very quite  (Read 3752 times)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Very quite
« on: 08, November, 2009 - 16:21:41 »
Are you all out on a run without me ? ;D ;D

Karl

Re: Very quite
« Reply #1 on: 08, November, 2009 - 16:25:52 »
Bonfire night celebrations I reckon  :)

Kurt and Alan (techytype) have just paid me a visit, having just collected Alan's first C5 (and some more bits and pieces) from c5martin.

I've also been chatting with electric Dave about the next project  :-X

So there's still stuff going on...its just a bit more behind the scenes the usual ;D :P

On a different note, your trailer comes with a small metal advertising board that has a picture of Adam Harper on it. Thought I'd mention it so that it doesn't get left behind next week  ;)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
« Reply #2 on: 08, November, 2009 - 16:32:52 »
Cool - picture of 'Santa'Harper on my trailer !!!!!! Can I charge him promotions fees ? - Was in Wellingborough yesterday morning and Matt noticed a shop called Harper Cycles - going to have to get the C5 down there for a photo.

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
« Reply #3 on: 08, November, 2009 - 17:49:45 »
I've been fixing my computer and upgrading the network.
On a side note, I believe that Adam is Harper Cycles or was at least, but might not be that particular one - lol

Offline Kurt

• Battery level: 2
« Reply #4 on: 08, November, 2009 - 19:37:11 »
Good to catch up with both Martin and Karl and would love to be a fly on the wall when Alan tries to explain to his missus that he has just bought a C5.

I am sure she will take it well and I will make a point to visit him in A & E  ;D

Offline PLOD11

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 11
  • Trust No one !
« Reply #5 on: 08, November, 2009 - 20:27:39 »
Which hospital will it be, so we can visit as well, i hear the foods a lot better in there these days.

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
« Reply #6 on: 08, November, 2009 - 21:08:20 »
you rotten pair  ;D

i got all the kit home without mishap, with many distracted looks at nearly two C5's on the roof rack  8).

my beloved Behemoth seemed to take it in her stride, even when she noticed the extra shell - but my C5 night be sporting some 'new style' brake light housings, and my voice might be  several octaves higher   :o

either way, i had a brilliant day out, 1st meeting C5Martin in the flesh, was a real pleasure, and then going onto see Karl and being shown that wonderful EL City.

all i can say is WOW! but it just don't cut it to do justice.

now i've just got to find me some time to pat down and fettle the C5 to my satisfaction, make it ready for the wide open pavements of Essex and beyond.

many thanks again guys

regs
alan

Offline mike7201

• Battery level: 0
    • Portland's very own Royal Manor Theatre
« Reply #7 on: 08, November, 2009 - 21:56:00 »
Cool - picture of 'Santa'Harper on my trailer !!!!!! Can I charge him promotions fees ? - Was in Wellingborough yesterday morning and Matt noticed a shop called Harper Cycles - going to have to get the C5 down there for a photo.

I noticed Adam's got a sign saying 'Harper Cycles' on his award winning C5.  Here take a look...

Is this where he 'operates'? 
« Last Edit: 08, November, 2009 - 21:57:57 by mike7201 »

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
« Reply #8 on: 08, November, 2009 - 22:23:19 »
I don't think Adam has any connection with the Wellingborough shop (unfortunately)