News:

Meeting the Gadget Show team
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Other interests and hobbies / Re: Is This Forum Finished ?
« Last post by Umpa on 29, September, 2021 - 12:59:40 »
Seems to me that the 'Club' died when Karl retired from the C5.  I still have mine, but think it might be time to get rid.
« Last post by dansretropod on 11, June, 2020 - 13:25:44 »
The Facebook groups are very active, not sure if all the old members are on the FB groups, some are. The forum is just not as appealing to use for a lot of people when compared to FB unfortunately (try browsing/posting on the forum on a small smartphone screen for instance).
« Last post by minidaz on 30, May, 2020 - 22:32:48 »
Not posted for a long long time. Went away but thinking of getting back into C5's. Remember the times when the forum was busy and events such as Brooklands and Santa Pod.
Strange to see the forum has pretty much died.

No idea if anyone will reply, or even see this message. Wonder if the old members are still around, still owning C5's, or if they've all moved on.

C5 Support / Footwell width
« Last post by alecjw on 10, March, 2019 - 19:05:15 »
Hi all,
I'm planning to put the lithium batteries for my C5 in an enclosure but l wanted to check beforehand that the one I'm planning to use will fit. My C5 is at the other end of the country so I wonder if anyone could measure the width - at the floor - of the footwell space for the battery please?

Cheers,
Alec
Welcome To The Forum / Re: Restoring another C5
« Last post by Umpa on 25, September, 2018 - 17:44:04 »
working
Welcome To The Forum / Restoring another C5
« Last post by C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER on 18, September, 2018 - 18:41:58 »
Testing
Other interests and hobbies / Is This Forum Finished ?
« Last post by Umpa on 09, September, 2018 - 21:29:21 »
It would be a shame, but I get the feeling this site had run its co*pardon my French*.  With only 9 months to go before it needs to be re-registered I can't help but thinking it won't get done.  There has been no new posts since I had a peek in early 2018.

This forum used to be a vibrant community of enthusiasts, but since Karl gave up the hobby it seems to have died a slow slow death.

I will pop back later in the year see if there is any sign of life, and if not I will silently fold my tent and go quietly in to the night.
Other interests and hobbies / Re: Lion
« Last post by Umpa on 04, January, 2018 - 18:01:19 »
Forums really are time machines.  Its now 2018 and have upgraded many times and am now on HighSierra (same Mac).  Did not have any of the issues RoboSoft had.  Time is a funny old beast.
C5 Chatroom / I still have mine
« Last post by Umpa on 04, January, 2018 - 17:52:48 »
Just to say that its now 2018 and I still have all my C5 equipment.  Not had them out in a good few years, but I sill have e'm.  If I stay on schedule towards the end of 2018 I will be renting out one of my properties (where I keep the C5's), so I don't know what the future holds, but for now I still have e'm.

What about you guys ? are you planing on driving them much this summer ?
Welcome To The Forum / Greetings from Austria
« Last post by hans44 on 13, September, 2017 - 10:23:13 »
Dear friends of the C5,
as luck would have it I have been the proud owner of a C5 (serial number 100051001173)since the end of June. It had been resting in peace for the last decades in the yard of a waterlily farm here in Graz. The original idea was to transport waterlilies from one pond to the other (of course with a trailer) :-) As the terrain is not very C5 friendly - the farm being situated on a slope - the project was abandoned pretty soon - after the controlbox refused to work.... the usual problems - blown fuse - burned diode - faulty IC ....

At the moment I am trying to put the parts together again  - the only problem I have is the hoop - it was badly out of shape  - Ed offered to send me a used one - which at the time didn't seem necessary to me - but now obiously it is .... :-) I emailed him already....

Will keep you informed!

Regards Hans (probably the only C5 owner in Austria)  :-)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10