News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 4310 times)

DemoDeanoUK

Hi all
« on: 27, June, 2011 - 22:10:47 »
Just like to say hello to you all, im Dean im from the midlands (Coalville) i havent got a C5 YET!!!! lol but on the hunt for one. The other half says i must do more exercise and said i should get a bike (after witch i said on your bike  ;D), so i compromised and said ill get a C5 instead as it was my childhood dream to own one (but santa never did bring me one  :'() so thats me and i hope to get to know you all soon.

Id also like to add what a great website and a great job youve put into it

Offline Lancealot

• Battery level: 5
  • Owning C5s are a pleasure and hassle..............
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: 27, June, 2011 - 22:58:06 »
Hi and welcome to the forum. We are here to help especially when you get your C5.

regards

Lance

Offline PLOD11

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 11
  • Trust No one !
« Reply #2 on: 27, June, 2011 - 23:20:58 »
Welcome to the Forum, and the world of C5 .  8)

A very friendly bunch on here, loads of experience, anything you want to know just ask.

John

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #3 on: 28, June, 2011 - 06:27:48 »
Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you find yourself a C5 soon so you can get out and it during the summer months, keep us up to date with things  :)

Retro Andy

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #4 on: 28, June, 2011 - 08:38:23 »
Hi there Dean welcome to the site My name is Chas and I live in Ilkeston no far away from you any help you want just ask .
And if you would like to come up and see me some time ( I do have a few C5 tucked away for you to look at and ask as many questions as you want about them before you decide to buy one ) Just post your questions on the forum and We will let you know what to look for ...There a few C5s on eBay at the moment take a look ..and ask before you buy There is a lot of knowledge and help on the site ..bye Chas

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #5 on: 28, June, 2011 - 10:07:44 »
Hi Bud and welcome to the forum - any questions just ask - worth taking a good look through the forum and buyers guide so that you can pick up a good one for the right sort of cash - happy hunting !!! :)

Karl

« Reply #6 on: 28, June, 2011 - 10:28:31 »
Good to have you here mate, happy hunting and hope you bag a good one... ;)

As mentioned earlier the buyers guide is well worth a browse and can be found in the forum guide;
 http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=627.0

..all useful stuff to reduce the chances of getting your fingers burnt  8)

wubbert

« Reply #7 on: 28, June, 2011 - 18:04:15 »
Welcome to the forum....in 2 weeks theire is a meeting with auction
in zutphen (Netherlands)  and if that's to far there is one for sale in Bournemouth
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1903.0
 8)

DemoDeanoUK

« Reply #8 on: 28, June, 2011 - 18:33:04 »
WOW!!! what a welcome fantastic!!! thank you guys, i'll have a really good look at the forums mentioned and Chas yes i'll take you up on that offer sometime bud thank you

again thank you all for the warm welcome

regards
Dean

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #9 on: 28, June, 2011 - 19:21:55 »
OK Dean just let me know When   (Take a look at my videos on you tube  just type in JORDAN8ISH  on the site ..) ..bye Chas

ScubaChris

« Reply #10 on: 28, June, 2011 - 22:02:21 »
in zutphen (Netherlands)  and if that's to far there is one for sale in Bournemouth
 8)

And of course one for sale in Merseyside  ;D
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1901.0

Welcome to the forum matey, we're a helpful bunch on here!

C.

DemoDeanoUK

« Reply #11 on: 29, June, 2011 - 22:32:30 »
 8)

And of course one for sale in Merseyside  ;D
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1901.0

Welcome to the forum matey, we're a helpful bunch on here!

C.

Oo, have you had much interest? I'd be interested! I've read the details and looked at the photos. The other half has said I can definitely have one but I've got to sell my rc planes first (haven't the time to persue that one unfortunately) and we have a holiday coming up in August, how long would you be able to hold it for? I could probably give you a deposit?

Can you private message on here? If you'd rather discuss it that way, feel free to message me  :D

Deano

ScubaChris

« Reply #12 on: 30, June, 2011 - 07:53:38 »
Hi Deano,

I know the feeling, I've already had to sell my RC planes and helis  :(. The C5 is the last thing to be sacrificed in order to provide a bit of space and some DIY funds.
I haven't advertised it on eBay because I wasn't in a huge rush to sell it. By all means if you want to have a think about it I'd be more than happy to hang on to it for you, as I'd do for anyone on here.  :) I know it's going to go to a good home if someone buys it from this forum.

Feel free to drop me a mail if you want to discuss it: castanley@gmail.com

Cheers,
C.

DemoDeanoUK

« Reply #13 on: 30, June, 2011 - 22:16:16 »
Ok mate i'm very interested in the c5, i'll email you asap (i've just finished work and totally buggered lol) if you really dont saving it for me that would be great and i'll sort a deposit asap

regards
Dean

ScubaChris

« Reply #14 on: 01, July, 2011 - 08:44:20 »
Ok mate i'm very interested in the c5, i'll email you asap (i've just finished work and totally buggered lol) if you really dont saving it for me that would be great and i'll sort a deposit asap

regards
Dean

No problem at all buddy, whenever you're ready. The C5 will be patiently sitting in my garage  :D

C.