News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Brand New (Some Original)Some used Sinclair C5 Spare Parts for Sale....Now!!  (Read 75530 times)

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
Hi there luke sorry the Motor has not arrived it was posted on the 19th at 14:46 .It should be with you very soon .If it has not arrived by Monday let me know and I will get onto the post office ...

Bye Chas

Sorry Chas I just wanted an idea when it would get here, just as I clicked send this morning it arrived. I did not have time to send another reply because I had to go to school  ::)

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
Ok no problem thanks take your time fitting it ...(What are you doing with old one)

Bye Chas

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
Ok no problem thanks take your time fitting it ...(What are you doing with old one)

Bye Chas

Well I am hopping to re-grease the old motor and keep it for a 'backup'
I am hopping to get the new motor on the C5 before the Crawly run on the 14th of April

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
I'll tell you how it runs when I fit it  ;) ;)

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
HI Chas - I need a set of frame plugs to hold the control box to the chassis - can you email details please Regards Marty

• Millennium Member
Hi there Marty I on holiday and will not be be back until the 24 of this month ,so in the mean time if you could  email me your full  address I will post you a couple ASAP
 .Bye for now Chas

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Cheers Chas

Offline aceofhearts

• Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Hi Chas,

Do you still have the thin gearbox bearing? I am also after a secondhand motor (gearbox not needed if you have the bearing) as i really can't afford £150 for a new one :(

• Millennium Member
Hi regarding the large thin bearing I will let you know also have you seen the motor on eBay ...cheaper than a new one
Bye Chas 

Offline aceofhearts

• Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
Hi Chas,

Against all the odds i got the motor stripped and running last night! I will post a couple of pictures of how it was (the C5 in question was found in a bog!). I managed to find some motor bearings to replace the wrecked ones. I have got some gearbox bearings from a supplier i know from work. Only thing is the outer belt drive looks quite brittle so I will have to see how it goes. I will email the guy on eBay though as it has just ended without bids.

Offline Ariablutron98

• I upgraded from a bugatti to a c5. No joke!
  • Battery level: 3
  • Time Is Money And I Own It
    • WireGamesStudios
Hi chas it's me got any spair body's that need work for a cheap price? Thanks