C5alive Marketplace > The Chas section

HAZARD WARNING FLASHER KIT FOR THE C5 WITH INDICATORS

(1/4) > >>

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi all just been working on making a conversion kit that will make a C5 that has got indicators already fitted  work as hazard warning flashers as well ...Just take a look not finished yet but as you can see it is working on an old c5 harness ..Let me know what you think  (sorry about the quality of the film)..                                      (Just click on the photo for the video)

Lancealot:
Nice one chas, I would be interested as just about to look at fitting indicators.

Ps thanks for th stuff & templete, going to give it a go next week when off with the kids for half term.

Lance

Hi there Lance as you can see it`s working on the floor but it needs to be tested on a working C5 with indicators .
Then if all is ok I will be selling the flasher kit ...

Regarding the indicator template when you have finished with please return it then it will be available for the next C5er ..bye Chas

radiomarty:
Good idea Chas - keep up the good work  :)

Hi all just to let you know that I have now tested the c5 hazard warning flasher kit on one of my  mates C5s (Thanks Lee ) and as you will see it works great ...And it can be fitted in less that 5 mins (with only a screw driver no soldering no cutting of wires) Just needs one of my switch brackets fitting in place of the original indicator bracket and the wiring connecting up all info will be sent with the Kit .....video to follow ..Just click on link
PLEASE NOTE THE C5 IS NOT FOR SALE

http://youtu.be/2hmEXZ-qdSo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version