News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: Meetings for next year  (Read 4782 times)

Karl

Meetings for next year
« on: 09, October, 2008 - 13:15:02 »
With this year coming to a close soon (just where does the time go ?  :o) I guess we'll soon be looking at planning some meetings for next year  8)

I hope to repeat the Ardingly, Amberley & Brooklands events and will be posting the relevant dates once they are known.

Any other suggestions and ideas for next year are most welcome.  The runs themselves are usually between 10 and 15 miles long ,with a few rest stops along the way - we have been known to "rest" at a few pubs  ;D

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: Meetings for next year
« Reply #1 on: 09, October, 2008 - 19:55:05 »
Well,  i will be planning another Royal Run for next year, just got to get through the long winter months. I plan on going out for a quick spin on Christmas day in my santa outfit for a laugh (well maybe away).
Also i was thinking about doing a chartity run or maybe getting sponsors when we go on any run's next year, we could each raise money for are local schools etc, any idea's

Retro Andy 

Offline alan1310

• Battery level: 5
  • i wish i was that man
« Reply #2 on: 10, October, 2008 - 09:44:42 »
def need to do another cambridge run maybe jan feb time cambridge looks cool in the winter all the collages look all frosty and the beer tasted better when you have been out in the cold

Karl

« Reply #3 on: 10, October, 2008 - 13:05:29 »
Some good ideas so far, especially the Santa suit on Xmas day  ;D

The Royal Run and Cambridge meeting were excellent this year so I'd be up for a return to both  8)