C5alive Marketplace > Wanted - Sinclair C5 Parts & Accessories

Wing mirrors and Padded seat wanted

(1/2) > >>

Benniz:
Hi guys

I asked on a last post about a pair of wing mirrors and was advised they were going to be around £65 a Pair, does someone have a pair they want to sell and if not where can I get a pair from I am willing to trade parts as well? Also does anyone know of a good alternative that looks good, I have some car mirrors but they are really heavy and am reluctant to fit them

Also I am after a padded seat to protect my paint spray, are these hard to come by what sort of price and again where can I get one from again I am willing to trade parts as well

I have a pod,control box, front wheel should (might trade), brake handles,grips and motor if any of these are desirable trades?

Cheers

alan1310:
are you willing to sell con box and pod if they work cheers i have posted all my details on the wanted bit if you need any cheers

Benniz:
I have quickly put a battery to the parts when they were on and the lights came on but never used them so they would be untested so cannot guarantee performance

alan1310:
ok pm me with a price

Retro Andy:
I got a padded seat from Adam Harper, it was £29.00, but dont think you will find one anywhere else and i know he is on his last box, so when they are gone you won't be able to get one.

Retro Andy   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version