News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: ** SOLD *** Sinclair c5 for sale (£235 ovno)  (Read 2842 times)

Karl

** SOLD *** Sinclair c5 for sale (£235 ovno)
« on: 11, April, 2011 - 15:30:32 »
Not one of my c5's , this is one that has been offered to me and the vendor is happy for it to be placed on the c5alive forum for sale. I really don't have the space for any more otherwise I would be very tempted  :)

Some piccies ;

Here are some details ;
Hi Karl

Please find attached photographs of my Sinclair c5.

In the main the vehicle looks ok but the rear light has a piece broken out as you can see in one of the photographs.  The steering bar is eroded exposing some connectors shown on another photograph.  The original battery and charger is available but it is not charged up and when we tried to charge it wouldn’t.
The original tool kit and manual are with the vehicle.
I live in a village near Coalville in Leicestershire the vehicle can be viewed, time to suit.

If anyone has any questions I can be contacted on 07833 xxxxxx

Thanks for all your help.  It is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Angela Webster

The front wheel cover is included, I am told it was in the boot for safe keeping. Although it needs a bit of work it looks fairly complete. The vendor does not know if the control box/pod work, nor has the motor or gearbox been tested.

If anyone is interested then drop me an email and I will forward on your details to the vendor. I have chosen not to include her phone number ...just to stop any potential nuisance calls  (this is an open forum after all..). Priced at £235 ovno , seems quite reasonable.
« Last Edit: 18, June, 2011 - 14:59:26 by BooBoo »

Karl

Re: Sinclair c5 for sale (£235 ovno)
« Reply #1 on: 03, May, 2011 - 08:39:58 »
I've just checked with the vendor and this is still for sale. She can be contacted direct via the email address listed below;

angela.webster39@ntlworld.com

Offline Pyrasanth

• Battery level: 0
Re: Sinclair c5 for sale (£235 ovno)
« Reply #2 on: 03, May, 2011 - 18:36:55 »
That 1st photo of the C5 is glowing bright white because of the glare lol

Karl

Re: ** SOLD *** Sinclair c5 for sale (£235 ovno)
« Reply #3 on: 18, June, 2011 - 14:59:42 »
Now SOLD.