News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: So who has been using theirs?  (Read 3283 times)

Offline fezza_rs

• Battery level: 4
So who has been using theirs?
« on: 04, June, 2009 - 09:28:57 »
Hands up who has being using their c5 in all this good weather? Ive been using mine this week to go to work on a 9 mile round trip testing out my new leisure battery will have done 45 miles come saturday. Managed to get my jorney time down to 15 mins each way and thats with a fairly long hill (not really that steep just goes on for ages lol) and finishing in a gravel track. My glutimus maximus is aching like a **** but such good fun and I get a cheer from the school kids at the bus stop on the way there lol!

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
Re: So who has been using theirs?
« Reply #1 on: 04, June, 2009 - 11:38:46 »
Been going to work on mine too, its only a 3.5m each way trip but hilly.  This morning I went to the coop to buy some bacon for breakfast :)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #2 on: 04, June, 2009 - 17:09:13 »
Been going to work on mine too, its only a 3.5m each way trip but hilly.  This morning I went to the coop to buy some bacon for breakfast :)

I go to the co-op when i go to work as i work at a Citroen dealership owned by the co-op, no bacon, but we have had ice creams this afternoon.
I have come to work on Charlie today, the battery is on charge and will be knocking off at 6.00

Retro Andy

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 04, June, 2009 - 18:39:33 »
Bet u sell more c5s these days.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #4 on: 04, June, 2009 - 18:48:06 »
As nice as the Citroen C5 is, you can have more fun in a Sinclair C5 and you won't lose as much money on it  :D

Retro Andy 

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 04, June, 2009 - 22:35:46 »
Thats very true, Like a dork I forgot to swich mine off at work today - so its been on and blowing air on the motor for 8 hrs - lol.

It got me home with two red pips to spare - man you gotta love this machine.