C5 Help > C5 Support

Sinclair C5 "Tech Spec"

<< < (3/4) > >>

Karl:
Not if you have a steel front wheel  ;)

If you start to melt that then you've already got your hands full with a host of other problems   ;D :D

frankev:
Strangely I had no prior knowledge or fantasy of the combination of Sinclair C5 and the smell off burning rubber!  ???

greetz Frank

alecjw:

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  22, November, 2010  - 08:16:53 ---We tend to use steel wheels of a kiddies bike , although they are known as 12" in size, they are actually only about 8" ! Go by the tyre size.

Standard bicycle brake blocks as fitted to any eighties style caliper brakes (like those for Choppers,Grifters etc ) do the job.
http://c5alive.co.uk/ecommerce/product_info.php?cPath=19&products_id=122&osCsid=f0e8f1046dfaf70798c04e138b04d999

--- End quote ---

12"? I thought the front wheel was 16" (haven't measured it and I have no intuitive sense for lengths, diameters etc). What are the actual wheel sizes I'm after then, including widths?

Thanks
Alec

C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER:
Hi the front wheels at the front are 12"  ..If you type in 12" wheel you will get what you want bye Chas

alecjw:

--- Quote from: C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER on  24, November, 2013  - 18:14:40 ---Hi the front wheels at the front are 12"  ..If you type in 12" wheel you will get what you want bye Chas

--- End quote ---

Thanks Chas. Are there not different widths though? I thought I had to specify two dimensions eg 16x1.75".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version