C5 Help > C5 Support

C5 motor, And Gearbox.

<< < (2/3) > >>

mark ((ex-c5alive)):

--- Quote from: 12vboywilson on  23, April, 2008  - 21:37:47 ---Personally, I wouldnt sell a C5 to someone unless they have good intentions ^.^ Much like I wont sell my motorbike unless I know the person is gunna look after it lol

--- End quote ---

You have hit the nail on the head there mate, I have refused many times in the past to sell a C5 to someone for that exact reason that I did not think it was going to a good home - any of the telltale signs such as "I am buying this go-kart for my boy to take racing in the woods" and I would rather keep it and stay skint !!

Mark

12vboywilson:

--- Quote from: mark ((ex-c5alive)) on  23, April, 2008  - 21:40:47 ---
--- Quote from: 12vboywilson on  23, April, 2008  - 21:37:47 ---Personally, I wouldnt sell a C5 to someone unless they have good intentions ^.^ Much like I wont sell my motorbike unless I know the person is gunna look after it lol

--- End quote ---

You have hit the nail on the head there mate, I have refused many times in the past to sell a C5 to someone for that exact reason that I did not think it was going to a good home - any of the telltale signs such as "I am buying this go-kart for my boy to take racing in the woods" and I would rather keep it and stay skint !!

Mark

--- End quote ---

Yep ^.^
I've been known to give things away if I beleive someone can take better care of it than me as well XD Like my old VW golf, I just ran out of funding, So I gave it to a mechanically minded friend who was after a summer project, And it's back on the road now thanks to him ^.^

fezza_rs:
Just to let you know my runing c5 stands me at £125 as it is and that was £50 for the c5 and £75 parts from c5alive. so it can be done. the c5 from mark would be a great investment £80 is good for a c5 with the pod and control box still there bit of scrimping and scraping i recon you wil have a good c5 for around the £150 mark which is a good £100 cheeper than buying one of egay!

Karl:
It shouldn't come as any surprise that I happen to have a gearbox and motor..send me an e-mail and we can discuss beer tokens  8)

Karl:
...and then we get another new member of the "brotherhood" to join us on our meetings  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version