News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Brooklands Fun Day - Sat 13th June 2009  (Read 26408 times)

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
Re: Brooklands Fun Day - Sat 13th June 2009
« Reply #30 on: 12, June, 2009 - 20:51:53 »
All Trailered up and ready for the off, - gettin exited.....

Karl

« Reply #31 on: 12, June, 2009 - 22:10:40 »

......If it's not possible to leave early, then i'll have to give it a miss ... although i'll still come down and meet you outside in the morning to collect the shell  :)

Daz

I dont think leaving early will cause any problems  :)

Offline minidaz

• Battery level: 6
« Reply #32 on: 12, June, 2009 - 22:11:58 »
Cool, i'll pack the C5 in the Estima and see you in the morning  ;D

Daz

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #33 on: 13, June, 2009 - 07:53:21 »
Have a great day you all, and get some pictures on here as soon as possible please, looks like the sun will be out again for you.

Retro Andy.

Offline MikeDX

« Reply #34 on: 13, June, 2009 - 13:34:17 »
oh.. crap! I totally forgot that this was today :( :( :(

Hope you all have a great day out!

Offline minidaz

« Reply #35 on: 13, June, 2009 - 19:57:56 »
Had a great day out at my first C5alive event. Thank you to Karl and everyone else ( lots of names to forget  :D ) for making me, Em and the boys feel very welcome.
Emily was telling me that Riley had a big grin when i took him out in the Mini-El ..and i probably did too  ;D

Was quite surprised the amount of interest the C5s got during the day. Lots of people of all ages got to have a go .. with some coming back again and again and again  :D

And Karl, in case your wondering if we did manage to get the body shell in the car, lets just say i'm glad we have a moon roof  :D
2 adults + 2 children + 1 complete C5 + 1 C5 bodyshell all in an Estima .. i'll stick a pic on later  :D

Was a very nice, hot day, and i look forward to joining you on more events in the future.

Daz

Elmo

« Reply #36 on: 13, June, 2009 - 20:28:04 »
 ;D keith and i thought it was such a good day!

we got a little bit sunburnt though.... :o :o

;D

Bring on next year!! woo!

Karl

« Reply #37 on: 13, June, 2009 - 20:51:53 »
Had a great day out at my first C5alive event. Thank you to Karl and everyone else ( lots of names to forget  :D ) for making me, Em and the boys feel very welcome.
Emily was telling me that Riley had a big grin when i took him out in the Mini-El ..and i probably did too  ;D

Was quite surprised the amount of interest the C5s got during the day. Lots of people of all ages got to have a go .. with some coming back again and again and again  :D

And Karl, in case your wondering if we did manage to get the body shell in the car, lets just say i'm glad we have a moon roof  :D
2 adults + 2 children + 1 complete C5 + 1 C5 bodyshell all in an Estima .. i'll stick a pic on later  :D

Was a very nice, hot day, and i look forward to joining you on more events in the future.

Daz

...mate it was like we'd known you forever - which is always a good sign  ;D Being a fellow Estima owner never hurts  8)

Glad you had a good time , look forward to meeting up again at a few more of our events .

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: 13, June, 2009 - 21:44:11 »
Yet another truly awesome day ! they just keep on getting better.

A big thanks from us to Karl & Angie for another great day out !

Regards

Ian

Offline scott

• Battery level: 8
« Reply #39 on: 14, June, 2009 - 09:03:29 »
what a fantastic day out it was, we even had some on site c5 part changes with some help from adam harper  karl and angie well done for organising a great event and nice to meet some new people  looking forward to the next meeting cheers scott.

Karl

« Reply #40 on: 14, June, 2009 - 13:00:06 »
..yep, woz an excellent day  ;D we were all completely worn out when we got home  :P

Don't know about you guys but we are sporting superb "T-Shirt" suntans  :o

Just got to pack everything away today and give the C5's a quick "once over" - they got a bit grubby from all that use so could do with a clean up and checking that they are okay for the Royal Run at the end of the month   ::)

It was great to have Adam at the event , he seemed to enjoy getting in there and sorting a few snags on a couple of the C5's which was a real bonus.

Here's a few piccies from the day ;

..as always, we tend to get so involved with what we are doing at the event that we didn't get chance to take many piccies.

These are from the start of the day, just after we set up , and the end of the day , just before we packed away  :)

« Last Edit: 15, June, 2009 - 09:07:23 by Karl (C5Alive) »

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #41 on: 14, June, 2009 - 23:02:12 »
Looks like Adam enjoyed the mini-el Karl, can't wait to have a go. Another nice day for C5 Alive

Retro Andy

Karl

« Reply #42 on: 15, June, 2009 - 09:05:31 »
Looks like Adam enjoyed the mini-el Karl, can't wait to have a go. Another nice day for C5 Alive

Retro Andy

Adam was impressed with the mini-el, like most people are when they try it out  8)

That last photo reminds me of the competition where last one left touching the vehicle gets to keep it  ;D

Offline minidaz

« Reply #43 on: 15, June, 2009 - 11:49:59 »
Karl, do you mind if i take a copy of me in the Mini-El. Was going to put a picture on my mini forum, see if anyone can guess what on earth it is i'm driving  :D :D

Karl

« Reply #44 on: 15, June, 2009 - 15:32:36 »
Karl, do you mind if i take a copy of me in the Mini-El. Was going to put a picture on my mini forum, see if anyone can guess what on earth it is i'm driving  :D :D

..not a problem mate, go ahead  8)