Other Interests, Hobbies and Sinclair Products > Other interests and hobbies

Retro Andy's bigger 80's toy

<< < (2/2)

Karl:

--- Quote from: Wizbat on  21, December, 2008  - 23:38:31 ---If we,re talking eighties toys I,ll have to try and find some pics of my 89 celica GT-R ,88 honda Supermagna and 83 honda CB750 custom, all of which are currently under much dust in the workshop.

--- End quote ---

ooh yes, I'm looking forward to your thread on 80's bikes - my fav's from that era were the GPz range of Kawasaki's (especially the 750 turbo and 900R ) plus the Yam RD350LC  8)

Retro Andy:
My Toyota Supra is know on e-bay for sale, i have been looking at prices of estate cars that will do the job, it must be automatic and well equiped with toys, i think i can pick a discent Volvo 850

Retro Andy     

Retro Andy:
Karl, did you have much trouble getting a c5 in the back of the sierra, or did it not fit, as a mate a work know's someone who wants to sell his xantia 3.0 auto. similair size car, but have never tried fitting Charlie into one.

Retro Andy 

Karl:

--- Quote from: Retro Andy on  19, January, 2009  - 19:41:39 ---Karl, did you have much trouble getting a c5 in the back of the sierra, or did it not fit, as a mate a work know's someone who wants to sell his xantia 3.0 auto. similair size car, but have never tried fitting Charlie into one.

Retro Andy 

--- End quote ---

To make the c5 fit I had to remove the base of the rear seat. On a Sierra this wasnt a problem, only two small screws to undo. Using the same method, we managed to fit a c5 in Steve's old shape Rover 214 .

Other cars may be a little more complex

http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=73.0

Retro Andy:
My Toyota sold on e-bay the other week, and i bought a Citroen Xantia 3.0 v6 24 valve, what a beast, its got all the toys i wanted, and it drives superb, i think i can get my c5 in with removing the rear the seat base, which is only two bolts. I will add some pictures later after its all polished.

Retro Andy   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version