News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: ** SOLD ** Electric Scooter £150 ono .Located in Horsham, Sussex  (Read 2589 times)

Karl

ElectricDave has refurbished an electric scooter and it's now up for sale, if you look at the events section you can see this is the one displayed at our recent Brooklands cycle festival in September earlier this year.

Some piccies;

There is some debate as to whether this scooter fits within the electrically assisted bicycle category , it has removable pedals fitted but no number plate so it is not registered as a motorcycle . Performance is on a par with a c5 but I'd say quicker acceleration. It runs lovely  ;)
Dave is selling it on the basis that it is not road legal so it is up to the buyer to research and decide if they want to use it on the highway.

Up for grabs at £150  8) If you want this scooter then contact Dave on 01403 741385
« Last Edit: 22, December, 2012 - 16:39:37 by BooBoo »

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
How fast does it go? Terribly tempted.

Offline kamilb1998

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 7
    • Project XJ40
I've been looking at these lately. Would be a nice alternative to the C5; some of them are limited to 15mph and can be driven at 14 years of age.

Joeotway

Any details on make ect?
Many thanks

Karl

Re: ** SOLD ** Electric Scooter £150 ono .Located in Horsham, Sussex
« Reply #4 on: 22, December, 2012 - 16:39:56 »
Now SOLD  8)