News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: hi, control pod issue  (Read 5808 times)

ScubaChris

Re: hi, control pod issue
« Reply #15 on: 04, April, 2011 - 14:06:20 »
Hi,
You can't actually host pictures on this forum. You have to upload them elsewhere and link to them.

The way I do it:
Set up a free account on www.photobucket.com, upload all your pictures to there. Log into photobucket to view your pics, hover your mouse pointer over the pic you want and a box will appear with some selections in it. Click on the '.img' button and a link to your picture will be copied to the clipboard.
Finally, type in your message into this forum and paste the .img link from the clipboard into the body of your message (right mouse button, then select paste). Hey presto your picture will appear along with your text.  :)

C.
« Last Edit: 04, April, 2011 - 14:07:53 by ScubaChris »

Karl

Re: hi, control pod issue
« Reply #16 on: 04, April, 2011 - 17:03:02 »
Hi, having a real problem getting pics of my c5 on here, not a technical man im afraid, I click the add image icon then IMG appears twice on the page, have tried dragging photo's onto here and that does not work either, same as cutting and trying to paste. any help would be much appreciated.
pete

..Scuba has posted the right answer, plus it's all explained  in the forum guide  ;);
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=627.0