News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: The first c5alive meeting abroad - The Netherlands 8th/9th/10th July 2011  (Read 39366 times)

April

Karl, How do I attach the pictures?  ::) somehow wondering how to upload pictures here directly. Is there a way? I'm a real newbie here dont know how.
 :)

April

Offline PLOD11

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 11
  • Trust No one !
You need to create a photbucket account, upload to there and then paste the link into mesage on here.

http://photobucket.com/

Karl

As Plod says, we use a picture hosting service such as photobucket or Flickr etc .

I prefer photobucket as it is so easy to use, here's the instructions I placed in the forum guide;

Using photobucket

1) log into your own photobucket account

2) place your cursor onto the picture you wish to post within the topic on this forum, you will see four options appear

3)  right click & copy the fourth/bottom option (IMG code)

4) paste the link into the posting

Your picture should now feature in the forum posting.

Remember, if you move or delete the picture within your photobucket account then it will automatically be deleted from this forum.

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
Hi April and Thom,

Nice to see that you have found the way to the forum. I had a little holiday to France so I could not respond before.
I use Picassa webalbums to upload my pictures to the forum and since you and Thom where quite active photographing it would be nice to see the result of that.
I also think that it was great that you and Thom did find us on route and it was a pleasant surprise to meat more Sinclair C5 drivers on the go!
I also have a lot of pictures that would fill these pages up and therefor, here is the link to them. I tried to get everybody on the photo's so if you see a picture, just copy and paste it to your own computer.
https://picasaweb.google.com/frankev/SinclairMeetingZutphen2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Did you see how well the colors of the storks match the C5 colors :P

Greetz and hopefully to next year.

Frank

Ps I was thinking about taking my Sinclair C5 with me to France, glad I did not do it. I wouldn't have survived the first five minutes on the French roads!
They really drive "different" overthere :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: 06, August, 2011 - 18:29:05 by frankev »

Karl

hey Frank - "farmers golf" is coming to Crawley after a local farmer saw it being played in a recent trip to the Netherlands  ;D

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
Hi BooBoo,

Smart farmer! Here is it a big hit. Everybody can play and its cheap!
You should tell this farmer about cow cuddling. You can go into the field and cuddle with a friendly cow. This is a big commercial success as well because it gives a intense inner rest. City folks love it!
:o

greetz Frank, whats next?