News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: Naturally Green Show - Sunday 29th January 2012  (Read 3926 times)

Karl

Naturally Green Show - Sunday 29th January 2012
« on: 14, January, 2012 - 19:54:09 »
Another follow-on event after we appeared at the Ecovelocity show last year.

C5alive have been invited to The Naturally Green Show being held on 29th January at East Court College lane, East Grinstead RH19 3LT

If you want to come along and say hi admission is free from 10.30am through to 4pm. All proceeds from the day going to the Ashurst Wood Pre-School Development Fund, so we're helping to support a very worthy cause as well as enjoying an interesting day out  8)

I'll be going along with my display c5 "half-pint" and one other, probably "moneypit" that appeared on the Gadget Show.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: Naturally Green Show - Sunday 29th January 2012
« Reply #1 on: 23, January, 2012 - 12:51:25 »
Look foward to seeing some great pictures of this event again Karl, have a good time.

Retro Andy.

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 29, January, 2012 - 17:45:02 »
Went along to East Court today for the Naturally Green show. Have to say it wasn't as busy as I'd expected...nothing wrong with the venue or the way it was organised,  there simply wasn't the numbers of people attending that everyone anticipated.  Hope the event goes on to become better supported in future years because the amount of effort put in by the organisers deserves to be rewarded with a successful event.

Here are a few piccies from today, the first one looks like we are trying to sell wedding events  ;D ;

...with some of the superb venue , love the way a c5  doesn't look at all out of place at such a prestigious building  :D

The c5's managed to grab the attention of those that did come along to the event, in particular a fascinating gent who was also previously a neighbour of "the famous Beatrice Shilling" . To my shame nope, I hadn't heard of her either, but having looked her up - wow , what an interesting woman ! Amongst many other notable achievements, she also raced motorbikes at Brooklands  8)
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mrs%20shilling%20brooklands%20racer&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBeatrice_Shilling&ei=EYYlT9HaBYXG0QWS-53OCg&usg=AFQjCNHFJJLXJtg6Axa5UZWJHK0Gya8m6g

So all in all an very interesting day  ;)

Offline Lancealot

• Battery level: 5
  • Owning C5s are a pleasure and hassle..............
« Reply #3 on: 29, January, 2012 - 17:55:58 »
Hi Karl,

Looks like as you say a good venue but people at the moment are not venturing out. Cost of travel and etc...

Lance

Offline POZE

• Battery level: 1
« Reply #4 on: 29, January, 2012 - 20:06:25 »
Great write up, many thanks and good you put in the effort to attend!

Cheers, poze

BigglesBear

« Reply #5 on: 29, January, 2012 - 22:21:16 »
Brilliant Pics it takes a lot of effort to attend things like this and  its great when people ask question sometimes you repeat you self over and over again but its worth it, Traveling is so expensive now a days  and people ae strapped for cash things are changing at rallies that i attend i  see numbers attending decline, Anyways good onya  and give yourself a big pat on your back welldone and thanks for sharing..
p.s, I love Pics.. Bring em on..

All the Best Ron

Offline thedesigntailor

• Battery level: 5
  • designer and C5 newbie
    • GLOW creative
« Reply #6 on: 31, January, 2012 - 23:25:50 »
Great pics - lovely building. The C5's grab the show though!

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #8 on: 06, February, 2012 - 17:56:32 »
Great stuff, nice pictures.

Retro Andy.