News:

C5alive filming with "oldgoldtech.com" at Brooklands Museum - 13th November 2010
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Author Topic: It's a long way off...but might be worth making a note  (Read 3728 times)

Karl

It's a long way off...but might be worth making a note
« on: 05, May, 2008 - 19:46:51 »
I've been in contact with John Evans from the Welsh Autofest .

Here is an extract from his e-mail;

"Karl.

Thank you and the lads, Since the event, We have had responses from very high profile people, This is a positive step in the right direction. ''museum''

I  am very pleased and proud of you boys doing the 12 mile hike, Even though the weather beat us that Saturday afternoon. I cant get down off this buzz of seeing you all return safe and sound to the civic centre charging down the hill.

Unfortunately David Griffiths is no longer part of our group. So for the time being any contact with you will remain through me.

Now say in a couple of years time, we can invite you back to South Wales, to do a little shorter run from Hoovers to Ystrad Mynach, Take in a tour of Hoovers, We can sort this end out etc.

So for the time being, Get plenty of rest, Tell all the lads that we wish them well and keep in touch.
                             John

PS I have it on good authority, That they plan to put up another speed camera!!! "

This would coincide with the 25th Anniversary of the C5. 8)

DonkeySpank

Re: It's a long way off...but might be worth making a note
« Reply #1 on: 06, May, 2008 - 10:56:02 »
Nice one - count me in for that for certain!! I'd love to take a look around the Hoover factory too - maybe this time we can get past the barrier!! ;) :D