Other Interests, Hobbies and Sinclair Products > Other interests and hobbies

My latest trusty steed

(1/1)

Karl:
The latest addition ;

...it's done less than 11k miles and is in really good condition. Runs really quiet & smoothly, so much so that on the way home from buying it I wrongly thought it had stalled at the lights  ::) .Not bad for a "P" reg bike.

Seems a shame to subject it to a 72mile commute every day and getting it covered in crud  :'(

Hopefully the Honda build quality will shine through  8)

techytype:
very smart looking machine Karl - so exactely where will you fit the Hi Vis mask  ;D

only joshing mate, imo it has a sort of 'retro kish' look, but not straying into the 'custom bike' arena.

looks a good buy, and being a Honda you do have excellent build quality.

regs
alan

Retro Andy:
That is a really nice bike Karl, sports bike are nice, but should be kept for the track, this is the sort of everybike bike that is a joy to ride, its what I would get. Like that you got the C5Alive sticker on already.

Retro Andy.

Karl:
Cheers guys  8)

My only worry is how long it will keep shiny once it's been through a few winters worth of salt and crud  :-\

Karl:
I managed to sell my XJ900 Diversion so I now have space in my garage for "Dave" ,the c5 that was sitting in my dining room.

When I look at the purchase price of the Honda and deduct the sale price of the Yamaha, I find the cost of changing over from the XJ900 (with 64k miles)to the CB750 (with 11k miles) was £250.

Quite happy with that  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version