News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Sinclair C5 for sale *Now Sold*  (Read 2589 times)

Offline minidaz

• Battery level: 6
Sinclair C5 for sale *Now Sold*
« on: 18, November, 2013 - 14:36:33 »
After deciding to sell then changing my mind earlier in the year, i've now decided that it realy is time to sell, due to other projects and not enough time for everything. Rather it went to a good home that sat in my garage.
So thought i'd advertise on here before going the ebay route.

The front wheel cover is included - I just preferred the look with it off.

This one came all the way from Holland ( it's a Dutch plate on the back, which is required over there ) and was refurbed by Karl.
I've owned this around 2/3 years. Always been fun, and for a standard C5, it's pretty nippy on the flat - quickest standard around the sprint track at the AER  :)

All lights works, tyres are good, comes with the front wheel cover, has the C5alive wiring kit ( as well as battery protection it also means you have 3 options : power off, power on with lights, power on without lights ) and also comes with a battery.
The metal bit on the centre is a drink bottle holder.

It also has the boot key.
I'll also include 2 magazines : Autocar & Motor from 2nd Jan 1991 which features an article on Adam Harpers record breaking C5, and Bicycle from April 1985, which features a 4 page artcile plus a C5 on the front with the heading ' Will the Sinclair kill the bike '  ;D ;D

Looking for around £350, but open to offers
I'm between Peterborough and Huntingdon on the A1.

Cheers
Daz
« Last Edit: 19, November, 2013 - 08:12:35 by minidaz »