Other Interests, Hobbies and Sinclair Products > Other interests and hobbies

Interesting CityEl for sale

(1/3) > >>

Karl:
Browsing through my favourite CityEl site I came across this little gem;

http://www.cityel-import.dk/Brugt/Gul_Cabrio1.jpg

What makes it so good is that it is a proper convertible, like mine, which they no longer make. Plus it has been rebuilt at the factory and now includes later spec digital dash etc ;
"CityEL few KM. Older model rebuilt at the factory in Germany to newer model digital instrument dynamic current limiter, etc.

If I had the cash this would be very tempting...its priced at about £3,077 which is very cheap compared to price when new.

c515mph:
Yep I would probably gone with this one to but never mind,I will stick with the red one for now.

Karl:
After today I have to say its a lot of money for something I'd hardly use.

My own mini-el went through its MoT today and, to his amusement, the tester noted I've only covered 32km in a year.... ::)

Perhaps I should mothball the C5's and get out in the mini-el a bit more  :P

Retro Andy:

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  27, July, 2009  - 21:47:25 ---After today I have to say its a lot of money for something I'd hardly use.

My own mini-el went through its MoT today and, to his amusement, the tester noted I've only covered 32km in a year.... ::)

Perhaps I should mothball the C5's and get out in the mini-el a bit more  :P

--- End quote ---

They are both like your children Karl, you have to share your time and love for both of them fairly  :D

Retro Andy

Umpa:

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  27, July, 2009  - 21:47:25 ---Perhaps I should mothball the C5's and get out in the mini-el a bit more  :P

--- End quote ---

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version