News:

Meeting the Gadget Show team
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Author Topic: Phantom c5  (Read 4121 times)

Offline alan1310

• Battery level: 5
  • i wish i was that man
Phantom c5
« on: 16, April, 2010 - 12:28:43 »
is anyone on here the PHANTOM C5 man that is currently driving in the fulbourn teversham area of cambridge if so let me no

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
Re: Phantom c5
« Reply #1 on: 16, April, 2010 - 12:39:05 »
Not me, but wish I had one or two fellow C5 owners close to me for the odd sort run after work to blow off the cobwebs.

Retro Andy

aladds

« Reply #2 on: 16, April, 2010 - 17:25:56 »
I've not been in teversham, but I've been going around fulbourn and i went closeish to teversham (past the baker's arms)
I've got a mostly unmodified C5, so if it has wing mirrors or indicators then it isn't me. I have made a funny hi-vis mast thingy with one bike back reflector on it (for now)

aladds

« Reply #3 on: 16, April, 2010 - 17:38:59 »
Well, I've been in teversham. I've not been in teversham with the C5. That's quite a big difference... :-P

Offline alan1310

• i wish i was that man
« Reply #4 on: 19, April, 2010 - 16:54:19 »
ah you have no idea how much crap you got me in lol. i was off sick from work last week or week b4 and when i got to work i got called into the office and asked what i had been doing at the pub while i was off sick and there was me trying to explane it wasnt me and my boss says with a smile  on his face "well your the only mug that rides around on that bloody noddy car" so i was so pleased to hear there was another c5 around but at the same time had to make people understand that it was not me in the pub or near tesco  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D anyway that done with if you need any help or anything mate i am only in teversham will be good to see more of us around

Karl

« Reply #5 on: 19, April, 2010 - 16:57:11 »
..mate this has made me laugh so much I've got tears in my eyes  ;D :D

aladds

« Reply #6 on: 19, April, 2010 - 21:50:45 »
Hah! Well, if you need me to tell your boss it wasn't you riding around do let me know!

Seriously though it's cool that you're close by, it's good to know that there's someone nearby with a bit more experience with fixing C5s :-)

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #7 on: 20, April, 2010 - 15:02:58 »
"well your the only mug that rides around on that bloody noddy car"  My wife calls it a noddy car aswell  ;D

Retro Andy

Offline PLOD11

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 11
  • Trust No one !
« Reply #8 on: 20, April, 2010 - 20:30:07 »
I can't repeat what my wife calls it !!!!  :-[

Offline alan1310

• i wish i was that man
« Reply #9 on: 23, April, 2010 - 18:28:34 »
Just shouted at you mate you were commin down tesco hill

Helmet and all lol

aladds

« Reply #10 on: 23, April, 2010 - 23:31:59 »
Hah! I thought I might have heard someone say something, but I wasn't sure... Should have turned to look! Sorry about that.
I was concentrating on the road quite a bit though, it's really bad there, have to veer right over to the right to get a smooth-ish bit at one point!
Yeah I think the helmet is a good idea, although I *really* need to get a horn for use in town. So many tourists keep getting in the way!

No more playing for a couple of months though, I'm in London back at Uni. Back home for the summer soon enough though! :-)

iDENTITi

« Reply #11 on: 02, May, 2010 - 13:29:21 »
Hah! Well, if you need me to tell your boss it wasn't you riding around do let me know!

Seriously though it's cool that you're close by, it's good to know that there's someone nearby with a bit more experience with fixing C5s :-)

Mainly that involves him picking up the phone and ringing me lately (eg when he stripped the motor..) ;)