News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: Unique C5 - Supergran's Scunner Campbell Super Sleigh  (Read 4032 times)

KeithPage

Unique C5 - Supergran's Scunner Campbell Super Sleigh
« on: 15, March, 2009 - 19:53:28 »
I have a unique C5 which was adapted for Supergran (the 1980s children's television programme). It appeared as the Super Sleigh and was used by Supergran's adversary, the scoundrel Scunner Campbell. This C5 is as it was used in the TV series, complete with its side 'sleigh' runners and rear 'rocket' look. I bought this some while back and got it going (all it neede to work was some air in the tyres and a new battery. It does need some tidying to restore it to its television condition, but it's just minor. The C5 is available for sale - if you're interested, I have photos - one is in the gallery but if you'd like to see more, please let me know. The vehicle is located near Tynemouth (North Tyneside) near to where the TV series was filmed.
« Last Edit: 15, March, 2009 - 20:19:17 by KeithPage »

Karl

Re: Unique C5 - Supergran's Scunner Campbell Super Sleigh
« Reply #1 on: 15, March, 2009 - 21:01:38 »
I've checked out the piccie in the gallery section,..some creations never cease to amaze me !

Can you imagine the looks you would get riding it down the road  :D

I guess it's a piece of television history , isn't there a gent in Liverpool who collects cars that have appeared in films and telly programmes ? Might be worth a try .

Offline minidaz

• Battery level: 6
« Reply #2 on: 16, March, 2009 - 17:12:55 »
Hi, could possibly be interested. Any chance of a few more pics, and an idea on price please. My email is ceblue@tiscali.co.uk.

Daz

ironside82

« Reply #3 on: 18, March, 2009 - 08:57:01 »
Yes do share photos..

KeithPage

« Reply #4 on: 18, March, 2009 - 19:42:30 »
If you can give me your e-mail, I'll gladly send you more pics. Limited space on the gallery restricts me to one here though.

Elmo

« Reply #5 on: 18, March, 2009 - 21:47:47 »
If you use a hosting site like Photobucket etc... you can post as many pictures as you like  ;D

Offline C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 8
« Reply #6 on: 06, June, 2010 - 16:42:11 »
Hi there Keith just read your posting of the Super Sleigh ...do you have any photo's I now own  Super Grans Super sleigh But Cannot find any photos of it in the TV series can you help ....bye Chas