News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: A couple of bits needed.  (Read 2281 times)

c you jimmy 5

A couple of bits needed.
« on: 13, December, 2009 - 22:40:31 »
I've been meaning to get these parts to finally finish my C5, now i've put finger to keyboard to ask about how to get them.
The first part is the 'filling in' piece of trim, you have the cable running down the back of the nose from the pod, at the end before it disappears into the tunnel you have a large 'block' i have the two rubber top and bottom blocks but not the section between.
Secondly i need the two plastic blocks which sit on the back through which the mast holes come through.
Hopefully i've described these parts ok and someone out there can help.

Thanks.

Offline techytype

• Battery level: 0
Re: A couple of bits needed.
« Reply #1 on: 14, December, 2009 - 19:08:42 »
for the hi viz mast holes perhaps you could use rubber cable grommets, you can get them in various sizes from RS or Maplins

i was thinking of fitting 1/4" jack sockets then use 1/4" plugs(like you get with large headphones) so as to connect auxiliary lights etc

regs
alan

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 14, December, 2009 - 19:26:59 »
I've been meaning to get these parts to finally finish my C5, now i've put finger to keyboard to ask about how to get them.
The first part is the 'filling in' piece of trim, you have the cable running down the back of the nose from the pod, at the end before it disappears into the tunnel you have a large 'block' i have the two rubber top and bottom blocks but not the section between.
Secondly i need the two plastic blocks which sit on the back through which the mast holes come through.
Hopefully i've described these parts ok and someone out there can help.

Thanks.

...this lot might be what your'e after  8)

If it is, drop me an email and we can negotiate  ;)

c you jimmy 5

« Reply #3 on: 18, December, 2009 - 00:43:28 »
Flea mail sent Karl.