News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: Adam Harper and I.  (Read 1791 times)

Arthur Pewty

Adam Harper and I.
« on: 25, November, 2012 - 16:32:12 »
Hi all,

I am a newcomer to the forum, and would like to say hello to all. I was surfing the web when I came across this website - I was looking online for updated contact details  for Adam Harper, who was a great friend of mine for many years until we lost contact a while back. I was one of a small group who helped him develop and build the super racing C5 that got so much publicity in the mid to late 90's. If you follow the link below to my personal blog (which has been featured in the Guardian, won X FM Radio "website of the week" a while back, and has been rated as one of London' s top blogs)  you can read an account of some of the things we got up to.

I would be interested in your thoughts and feedback.

http://arthurpewtysmaggotsandwich.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/adam-james-and-alien.html

Regards,

Hugh (AKA Arthur Pewty).

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
Re: Adam Harper and I.
« Reply #1 on: 25, November, 2012 - 16:52:50 »
Hi Arthur - It's an absolute pleasure to have you on board and a big welcome to the forum - I found your blog truly fascinating  -Regarding Adam I have meet him on several occasions - He was up to a couple of years ago selling spares to us and indeed came to some of the C5Alive events - sadly the last time I spoke with him he was taking time out for some operations to his arms from injuries during his stunt career and he has not resurfaced. I have tried to contact him along with many other members but to no avail - If you do manage to track him down let him know we would love him to set up shop again !!! - Would be great if you could get to one of our events next year - Im sure there would be a que to chat with you  :) :) :) :)

Karl

Re: Adam Harper and I.
« Reply #2 on: 25, November, 2012 - 17:04:40 »
A fascinating blog Arthur.  Welcome to c5alive and ,as Marty says, I hope to see you at one of our meetings/events.

If you ever do get back in contact with Adam please send him over  8)