C5Alive General Category > C5 Gallery

My C5 from Ebay for £50.00 project update,this will be ready for the horsham run

<< < (2/3) > >>

scott:
thanks lee  i used plastic primer spray first  then high build /filler primer and trophy blue base coat and clear lacquer  all done with aerosol cans  lets hope it dont fall off tomorrow ha ha ha.

automino:
hi looks great...where did you get your steel front wheel please?

scott:
thanks automino  the front wheel is 12" off an old kids bike it was pink  but  i sprayed it chrome,
your best bet is buy an old bike from a boot sale or your local tip  failing that buy one new from a bike shop, hope this helps scott.

scott:
Looking forward to fitting bluebird a new motor and gearbox for the summer :-) I will post some pics on the progress soon  has anyone tried the new rear wheel disk brake for sale on EBay at the moment ? Cheers Scott

kamztrad:
I have got the rear disk conversion fitted by Chas and it works great - braking is progressive and powerful, not grabby and unpredictable like the dodgy old drum, and I have my own 36V conversion c5 capable of 35 mph so good brakes are essential. Can highly recommend the disk brake, does take a bit of fiddling to get it properly adjusted but well worth the effort !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version