News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Author Topic: Rear right side wheel wanted & associated bearing parts- everything needed  (Read 3128 times)

POZE

Hello
Im after the right side rear wheel , as mines damaged on the inner bearing area.
All the bearing parts for both sides of same wheel, including the bush parts that push on the inner
end and screw on the right side

Cheers,
Poze

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
HI I think Karl has a basic wheel in the site shop which is a good start - but unfortunately no bearings / cup

POZE

Hello Radio
I couldnt see one, but will give him a bell tomo i think.

Least if i can get a nice old wheel thats solid, i can go from there gradually.

Cheers
Poze

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100

POZE

Cool, Karls got the wheel and bits, he's just seeing if theres the bearing parts that press onto the shaft, that bits not available new (ever).

Cheers
Poze

Karl

email on its way that should be of interest for you  8)

POZE

Hi bobo
Let me know on my home email : Griceycool@yahoo.co.uk,  if you were able to find the inner bearing parts that go on the shaft itself.

I tried bodging mine today,by dremmeling the wheel and fitting the modern bearing. I drove it brefifly, its slightly off centre, so bobs up and down - ie crap. But usable for short distance.

But i defo need the right bits! to do a proper job.

Cheers, Poze

Karl

email resent as requested  8)

POZE

all sorted and paid for, many thanks Karl

Look fwd to getting the bits.

I'll likely sell the rest/brake bits if anyone needs them!
Cheers
Poze

Karl

no worries mate - once you've sorted out your own c5 just place an advert in the parts for sale section for any of those left over bits :)