News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: Hello there, greetings from the Netherlands  (Read 6698 times)

Offline frankev

• Battery level: 0
  • One Sinclair on the road, doesn't mean it's summer
    • Sinclair meeting in Holland in july 2011
Re: Hello there, greetings from the Netherlands
« Reply #15 on: 27, February, 2011 - 22:41:31 »
Darn,

This C5 hobby is getting out of hand a bit. It's only five months since I was infected by this virus.
The counter is now on six, plus another one, complete, but in parts, and my lady says, at least three have to go, :o
decisions, decisions. I think the auction at the international meeting will bring salvation for my marriage. At least thats what I hope for. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Here i took my two youngest out for a ride and a piccie from my latest two C5's. Wow, they are so complete. I sold one, the very first one, already to make place. :'(

We did the first test run for the achterhoek run. about 25 km's. No problems what so ever, only a little bit cold. I am driving the seven gear one.  8)

The latest two I found, the one with indicators is with two battery's, guess i wanna make that one into a 24 volt version. And hurray, I managed to find mirrors for all off them.
Sorry Karl, I desperately going to need some more of those stickers ;D

greetz

Frank

Karl

« Reply #16 on: 28, February, 2011 - 07:58:08 »
That's a nice collection you have there  8)

It is true - there is no cure for c5 addiction , look what has happened to me  ;D

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #17 on: 02, March, 2011 - 07:27:39 »
Thats good too see the family all taking part (tell your wife that its best to keep one each spare for you all)

Retro Andy.