News:

"You Tube" footage of the C5alive meetings
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Author Topic: my dashboard pod lights arent working HELP  (Read 2272 times)

Offline C5 Josh Langstaff

• Battery level: 2
my dashboard pod lights arent working HELP
« on: 12, September, 2014 - 13:53:15 »
hi all i finally got to start up my c5 with a battery for the first time yesterday and it bleeped at me at one point to tell me i had unclipped battery but when i started the moter it was exactly asi expected but the battery or motor load lights werent working. is there anything wrong or is the battery just to low on power which i presume it isnt. help, will send pictures if interseted. PLEASE HELP!

Offline jockywilson11

• Battery level: 1
Re: my dashboard pod lights arent working HELP
« Reply #1 on: 14, September, 2014 - 16:35:14 »
Always worth trying the connector for the red cable. Try taking it off and giving the terminals on the pod a clean . Might just be corroded.

Offline Ray

• Battery level: 0
  • 4 legs may be better than 2 but 3 wheels better then anything!
« Reply #2 on: 15, September, 2014 - 14:28:38 »
Also as stated by others and I have found out for myself pulling the ribbon cable out of the POD and pushing it back in several times may work. I found that a position less than fully pushed in made a 'clean' connection. Do this with the battery connected until you see the lights are working.

Offline radiomarty

• Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 100
« Reply #3 on: 15, September, 2014 - 16:40:26 »
Hi - if the harness connection is not the issue (hope it is)  then check you are getting 5v from the regulator in the control box - good luck and let us know how it goes - Marty

« Reply #4 on: 16, September, 2014 - 09:55:44 »
thanks for the help everybody i will post later on tonight about how it goes as i am going to get it out tonight at some point  :) i hope this works

« Reply #5 on: 19, September, 2014 - 15:04:58 »
hi everyone ive chcked my pod and it doesnt seem to have any corrsion around the connectors but ill cleanthem anyway, pictures will be going on facebook tonight. i did try taking it out and outting it back in several times, hasnt worked yet. remember the buzzer does work on it so could it be an issue with the lights and is it worth checking the connection of the cable in the actual controll box. thanks - josh.